BLITZ FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLITZ FORUM

Where real gossips meet ......

Welcome to join the GOSSIP CLAN !!!

U will sure enjoy !!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scinix
BLITZ MASTERZ
BLITZ MASTERZ
Scinix

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-09-21

MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!! Empty
PostSubject: MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!   MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Not only is it physically healthy but As one Christian said:"Isn't it
incredible that one of God's most beautiful gifts,masturbation, is held in such contempt by those who wear their religion on their arm. No one has ever become pregnant, impregnated someone, become diseased, or been physically harmed because of the act. I'd like to meet the person who has passed puberty without ever doing it."

You still have not gone insane. You have not gone blind. You have not grown hair on your palms. You are a completely competent member of society - despite all the times you've done it. Kinsey and the latest Sex in America report show there's a whole lot of shaking going on. Today's sex researchers have come to grips with the fact that masturbation has important physical and emotional benefits for both men and women.

"Masturbation is a normal, natural activity throughout life," says
Robert Pollack, a psychology professor at the University of Georgia. It may even contribute to mental health and not doing it may lead to
psychosexual problems.

For men, masturbation or regular sex is good for the prostate and can prevent painful prostate blockage. For women it can help reduce cramping and for both men and women has been shown to have a healthy effect on the immune systems as well as reducing overall tension and helping emotions.

Besides being healthy for the body, a private grope can help both a man and a woman better understand their own sexuality. If you can learn to lie back and enjoy it and really pay attention to the pleasure it gives your body - no one knows better than you what gives you maximum pleasure - you can share that knowledge with a partner and have more mutually fulfilling sexual pleasure sharing. The self-awareness gained from masturbation makes it a central feature of many sex therapy programs.

Notice when you are standing where your hand falls if you hang it in
front of you. Apes do it, dogs and cats do it, elephants do it and even porcupines have been observed doing it, probably very carefully. One reason we may be so programmed, paradoxically, is to increase our odds of producing offspring. Older sperm can lose their ability to swim well. A good masturbatory flush guarantees fresh, robust sperm for mating.

Storing seminal fluids for long periods can also cause prostate congestion, which in turn can lead to urinary and ejaculatory pain. Regular ejaculations, either through masturbation or intercourse, can help ward off this condition, also called nonspecific prostatitis and , for obvious reasons, "sailor's disease" and "priest's
disease."

Another reason why nature designed us to masturbate is to strengthen PC muscles, much like "Kegel" exercises. This is especially true in females where strong PC muscles are practically the sole factor in whether labor is easy and fast or long and difficult. Females masturbating regularly with multiple orgasms would develop strong PC muscles and should have easier labor.

Masturbation is also an ever-renewable health resource. In fact, the people who start the earliest and do it the most often are the ones who do it longest into old age. So, as with all sexual activity, it's "use it or lose it."

Another potential concern is reliance on masturbation for sexual
pleasure to the exclusion of intimacy with another person. But in such cases, masturbation is probably a symptom, not a cause, of larger psychological barriers to intimacy. Most people want relationships. But if you're scared of them, you might stick with masturbation exclusively.

"Sexual release is just as important as any kind of emotional release. Saying that you shouldn't masturbate is like saying that you shouldn't cry when you're upset or hurt, or that you should hold in anger and other emotions. I see no difference between sexual release and emotional release. Not releasing will only result in stress and health problems. And I know that I need no more stress
in my life. I figure, if something helps a person relieve stress,
clear their mind, and make them feel better (that doesn't hurt others, mind you), then more power to them."

lol!

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]†h3 CH0S3N [/]NE
6th Squard Captain
Kuchiki Byakuya

6th Squard CaptainKuchiki Byakuya
[GM]†h3 CH0S3N [/]NE

Male
Number of posts : 12
Location : 6th squard room,Seretai protective squard 13,Soul Society
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!   MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:36 pm

~________________________~
U know wud ?
got a female character in dota allstars did that...
Try hear wad death prophet whisper next time when u play dota...
She says "I masturbate"...
Actually is "I must Obey"
But the sound very similar... LOL !!
Back to top Go down
AizenSouSuke
Blitz Moderatorz
Blitz Moderatorz
AizenSouSuke

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!   MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!   MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASTURBATE FOR GOOD HEALTH !!!
Page 1 of 1