BLITZ FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BLITZ FORUM

Where real gossips meet ......

Welcome to join the GOSSIP CLAN !!!

U will sure enjoy !!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dennisshiusj

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm Empty
PostSubject: Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm   Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:06 pm

For me.. i like this Japanese drama a lot.. i watched it when my trial exams approach to also boost my confidence, work harder and smarter.. haha..

this drama is about classical MUSIC actually.. those who don't like it better don't watch lo.. but though you don't understand or even appreciate classical music, this drama is worth watching. If not? why 8tv will choose it to be on aired?

this drama begins when a guy, Chiaki, a very talented musician(great pianist), who went to prague before(when he was a little kid) and met a very renowned conductor and found his interest in conducting. But when he came back to Japan, the plane that he was on board skidded and he never have the chance to be on the plane anymore(some sort of psychological problem or maybe phobia). Then he met a girl, Nodame(later on became a famous pianist) who is very messy and loves to steal others food in school.. There's a weird conductor who appears in their school(music faculty) and many funny things happen! Do watch when you guys are free!

Remember 8tv, every Sunday 3pm!

TQ!

dennis~~
Back to top Go down
Scinix
BLITZ MASTERZ
BLITZ MASTERZ
Scinix

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm   Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:20 am

Haiz.. I wonder why tis movie attract u so much..
Actually, is nodame cantabile an anime ???
And it is now become a drama series??
Back to top Go down

Nodame Cantabile on 8tv every Sunday at 3pm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLITZ FORUM

:: THE MAIN FORUM :: Movies & Drama Series

-
Jump to: